What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visits, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and where the data is processed, a distinction will be made between our own cookies and third-party cookies. Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in your browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies allow you to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies allow you to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies for social content, or so-called plug-ins, allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies allow the person responsible to track user behaviour.
- Advertising cookies allow the person responsible to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces according to the information collected on your behaviour and habits, adapting the advertising to your profile.
- Geolocation cookies register the country where you is located.
How to modify cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete Worldsensing’s cookies, or any other web page using a browser. You can find out how to do this in the help menu of your browser. For more information, see the following web pages:
It is possible that disabling cookies may not allow you to access certain functions of the website.
Cookies used on the website
- LinkedIn cookies: used for remarketing, based on your past visit data.Workable cookies: used to display the “Apply now” form to provide our job application service.
- YouTube cookies: used to display YouTube videos and content.
- Pardot cookies: used to obtain data (such as pages on our website you have viewed or data provided through from submissions) to suggest the relevant information to you.
- Facebook cookies: used to display share buttons to allow you to share content on Facebook.
- Twitter cookies: used to display share buttons to allow you to share content on Twitter.
- Chatbot cookies: used to provide you with information about our service based on your past visits.
- Google cookies: used for remarketing, based on your past visit data.
It is possible Google Inc may transfer such information to third parties when required by its legislation or when third parties process information on behalf of Google Inc. You can block cookies through their browser. If you block this service, the number of services offered via this website will be reduced.
Modification of conditions