|¿WHO?||WORLDSENSING, S.L., with Company tax ID B-64902208, and registered office in Calle Viriat 47, Pl. 10, 08014, Barcelona (SPAIN).|
|¿WHAT?||Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s computer when they access a website.|
|¿WHAT KIND?||The types of cookies used on the website are as follows: (LINK)|
|¿WHY AND WHAT FOR?||The purposes of each of the cookies used are as follows: Link to box.|
|¿WHEN?||Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of those cookies that require your prior consent, the data will be kept for as long as you do not revoke the consent given.|
|¿WHERE?||It is possible that the data controller may need to transfer your data to third parties when using third-party cookies, but always with the objective of achieving the stated purposes. If for any reason, international transfers of data take place outside the European Union, you will be informed in advance and your consent will be requested for this purpose.|
|¿HOW?||You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data from the browser you use. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you have accepted third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser’s options menu.|
Who is responsible for your data?
A cookie may be used to collect personal data from users. The entity responsible for collecting and processing them is WORLSENSING, S.L., with Company Tax ID B-64902208, and registered office in Calle Viriat 47, Pl. 10, 08014, Barcelona (SPAIN).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s computer when he/she accesses a website. Cookies make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, depending on the type of cookie and the information they collect, they can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
- According to the entity that manages the cookies:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device or terminal from our server or domain, they are also managed by us, as owners and publishers of this website.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device or terminal from a server or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third party, which will process the information obtained through cookies.
- According to the entity that manages the cookies:
- How the cookies are used:
- According to the time of storage:
- Session cookies: are those that collect and store data when the user accesses the website and cease once the user leaves the website.
- Persistent cookies: are those that have a duration determined in time by the person responsible for the processing. The conservation time can vary from a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the website.
- According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website and the use of the different options or services that we offer. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, use of security features, sharing of content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to specify or personalize certain characteristics of the website. For example, to define the language, regional settings, or type of browser.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us to track and analyze user behavior on our website in order to create navigation profiles and to know the preferences of the users of our website. They are usually used to measure user activity in order to improve the service we offer you based on the results we obtain. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, we would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which product or service is most popular, etc.
- Advertising cookies: these allow us to manage advertising spaces on websites.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces on our website. The function of these cookies is to store information on the behavior of users on our website, in order to subsequently display personalized advertising.
What cookies do we use?
How do I disable or delete cookies?
The person in charge provides the users with the corresponding cookies configuration panel. Thanks to this panel, users can accept or deny each and every one of the site’s cookies, both individually and collectively (enter panel)
To whom will your data be communicated?
In general, user data collected through this website’s own cookies will not be transferred to third parties.
However, due to the use of third-party cookies, it is possible that the data collected will be transferred outside the European Union, because these cookies may be hosted outside the European Economic Area.
- Google and YouTube, whose policies can be found at the following links: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookies-user-id?hl=es, https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/, https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html.
- LinkedIn: whose Cookies Policy can be found at the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=homepage-basic_footer-cookie-policy; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=nl_NL.
- Pardot: whose Cookies Policy can be found at the following link: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=pardot_basics_cookies.htm&type=5.
We also inform you that the data controller does not plan to create profiles with the data collected through the cookies used on the website.
If that were to be done in the future, users would be informed in advance and asked for their consent.
You can also go to the Your Online Choices portal where, in addition to finding useful information, you can set, provider by provider, your preferences about third-party advertising cookies.