Data protection information
Controller: Worldsensing S.L.
Recipients: No data is transferred to third parties, except if a legal obligation applies.
Rights: You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, to object to processing, and, in certain circumstances, the right to data portability.
Additional information on data protection can be requested at email@example.com.
At Worldsensing, we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information in order to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the provisions of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you that we will incorporate your personal data into an automated file.
We collect your data to improve your user experience, based on your interests and needs. When we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with regulations. And when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
Your details belong to you. You can ask us to stop processing them at any time. Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Worldsensing, S.L., Viriat 47, pl 10, 08014 Barcelona (Spain), registration number. nº. B64902208. Worldsensing has a data protection officer.
If you wish to make a query regarding your personal data, contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect?
- Name and address.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- Your IP address, the date and time you accessed our services, the internet browser you use and data about the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, you will need to fill out a registration form to access certain services offered on the website. Not providing this data or not accepting this data protection policy means you won’t be able to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in where personal data is requested.
Why and how do we process your data?
- To manage orders or hire our services.
- To send you information you have requested.
- To deliver commercial communications, manage web services, carry out automatic valuations, personalize communications and improve your online experience.
- To develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities.
- Where necessary, to provide information to the authorities or third parties for auditing purposes.
- To respond to complaints.
What is the legal basis for the treatment of your data?
- Performance of a contract or the provision of a service on the basis of a business relationship, with consent.
- Legitimate interest in sending commercial information about products and services (direct marketing).
- Legitimate interest in contacting and maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Explicit consent for the development of profiles, contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters and webinars or physical events.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
Data will be maintained for four years or as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Who else will get your data?
Only when necessary, we will provide user data to third parties. However, we will never sell your data to third parties. External service providers (such as payment providers or delivery companies) may use the data to provide services.
However, they will not use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
We seek to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensure that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data.
These third parties have an obligation to ensure that information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties. If so, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Personal data may also be shared with other companies in our group.
Where do we store your data?
In general, we store your data within the EU. Any data sent to non-EU third parties should offer an adequate level of protection because they have Binding Corporate Rules or because they have adhered to to the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) (LINK: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can address your communications and exercise your rights at email@example.com. Under the GDPR you can:
- Request information about your personal data (right of information).
- Communicate any change in your personal data (right of rectification).
- Request the deletion or blocking of personal data (right to erasure).
- Restrict processing of personal data (right to restriction of processing).
- Ask for a copy of your personal data in a structured format (right to data portability).
- Put a stop to decisions based solely on automated processing (right to object).
We may have to turn down your request if you ask us to delete data that we need for the fulfillment of legal obligations. If you have a complaint, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD, www.aepd.es).
Who controls for the accuracy and veracity of the data?
You are responsible for the accuracy and correctness of your data and you exonerate us of any responsibility in this regard. You agree to provide complete and correct information in any registration or subscription forms. We reserve the right to terminate services if you have given us false, incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data.
We are not responsible for the veracity of information from third-party sources and do not assume any responsibility for damages that could originate from the use of this information.
We reserve the right to update, modify, eliminate, limit or deny access to the information on our website. You certify that you are over 14 years old and have the legal capacity to consent to the processing of your personal data.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
We have adopted all legally required levels of personal data protection security and try to install additional technical measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data.
However, we cannot be responsible for any damages from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections beyond our control.
Neither can we be held responsible for delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or in data processing centers, the internet or other electronic systems, as well as of damages caused by third parties.
Be aware that internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
Worldsensing.com contains links to other websites that are subject to their own privacy policies. We cannot assume any responsibility for the privacy policies of these websites.