EXPRESS CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Responsible for the treatment:
Identity: Worldsensing S.L.
Registered office: VIRIAT 47, pl 10, 08014 Barcelona (Spain)
Registration no.: B64902208
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your information on one of our web forms, you consent to the processing of your data for the purposes detailed below.
In accordance with the provisions of arts. 6.1.a), 7 and 8 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that the data provided by you will be incorporated and processed in files owned by the controller Worldsensing.
Why and how do we process your data?
At Worldsensing we use your information for the following purposes:
- Managing orders or hiring our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Sending information you have requested.
- Delivering commercial communications, managing web services, carrying out automatic valuations, obtaining profiles to personalize communications and improving your online experience.
- Developing and managing contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities.
- Where necessary, providing information to the authorities or third parties for auditing purposes, as well as handling personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints.
What is the legal basis for the treatment of your data?
Processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract or the provision of a service on the basis of a business relationship.
- Legitimate interest in sending commercial information about products and services (direct marketing).
- Legitimate interest in contacting and maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Explicit consent for the development of profiles, contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters, and webinars or physical events.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
Only when necessary, Worldsensing will provide your data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom Worldsensing works may use the data to provide the corresponding services. However, they will not use this information for their own purposes or transfer it to third parties.
Worldsensing seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can address your communications and exercise your rights by sending your request to email@example.com. Under the provisions of the GDPR you can request right of access, right of rectification, right of deletion and oblivion, right of limitation to treatment, right of opposition, right to portability and right not to be the subject of individualized decisions.