Worldsensing announcement regarding Covid-19
Barcelona, Spain 17 March 2020:
As the global health crisis unfolds, I want to assure you that we will continue to operate and are open for business. At Worldsensing, as many companies around the globe, we have decided to go remote to keep our staff and community safe. We are confident that we can provide the same level of service as part of our team always works remotely.
These are challenging times which call for innovative approaches. While this situation will feel overwhelming and grim at times, let’s remember the adversities we have faced and surpassed in business and life in the past. Together, we will overcome whatever lies ahead.
We are here for you:
- Some weeks ago, we decided to proactively manage the situation and enhance our production capabilities which means that we have stock of all Loadsensing nodes to support your ongoing projects.
- For our Loadsensing customers who have already placed orders, we are rolling out all current shipments.
- We have local staff in South America, the UK, and Asia Pacific who will continue to support you in your regional markets.
- All meetings with your support or sales representatives will go ahead as planned and will be held virtually.
- Our customer success teams are happy to connect with you.
Our OneMind solution team is ready to assist you with any inquiries you may have while they are moving ahead to roll out all current projects.
Please reach out to your account or customer success manager or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have during this period.