You will support the sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. You will collaborate with sales, delivery, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
To be achieved in collaboration with the Sales & Technical Teams:
- Understanding customers pain points and needs and transforming them into technical proposals (within Worldsensing’s capabilities) that provide a value to the client aligned with Worldsensing margin target;
- Ensure the consistency of our technical approach, of the commercial proposal and of the required legal documentation;
- Contribute to the bid process to create the deliverables needed in a proposal;
- Participate in the delivery strategy and liaise with stakeholders as appropriate, ensuring a smooth hand-over of the opportunity to the delivery team;
- Providing a key communication interface between divisions, clients and supply partners;
- Assess risks for each opportunity;
- Escalate risks to completing bid milestones to the Head of Presales at the earliest opportunity.
- Support pre-qualifications where required;
- Creating the technical elements of the proposal, liaising with sales and the technical teams;
- Create customized technical documentation to support the bid process;
- Author bid storyboards when required;
- Participate in the kick-off project meetings when projects are awarded, and contributes to the business analysis if required;
- Maintaining and ensuring appropriate visibility of the bid library;
- Ensure Worldsensing leverages historic proposals to minimize the workload on new opportunities;
- Provide a key communications interface between divisions, sales, and supply partners;
- Undertake continuous training with the product team for deep product knowledge;
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Account Sales manager;
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested;
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture;
- Provide training to customers when needed;
- When required, acting as Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals.