- Sustainable monitoring: hydrological (i.e. control of wastewater overflow), geotechnical and geospatial methods in and around a tunnel project using a TBM with precast segments.
- IoT remote monitoring for the Northeast Boundary Tunnel (NEBT) tunnel in Washington D.C., the third and largest component of the Clean Rivers Project designed to reduce the stormwater overflow into the Anacostia River.
- Potential impact of the US Infrastructure plan’s $2 trillion accelerated investment to build modern, sustainable infrastructure and deliver an equitable clean energy future to project monitoring.
Benefits for you and your business:
- Accelerate ROI: Perform efficient monitoring with minimal environmental impact.
- Leverage sustainable-by-design technology: Minimize waste by reusing and repurposing IoT monitoring devices throughout the project period.
- Go greener: Drive corporate social responsibility and get involved in global sustainability initiatives.
Join in for a live Q&A session or simply sign up to get a copy of the webinar.
Duration 1 hour
June 3rd at 9am (PT) / 1pm (EDT) / 7pm (CET)
Upon request, a Training Certificate will be provided to those who attend the live webinar